What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Some foods you’re eating every day are slowing your progress. This revolutionary book will shatter your beliefs and show you simple food swaps to Supercharge Your Fitness Program, DOUBLE Your Energy And KILL Your Cravings.
- Are artificial sweeteners dieters friendly? (studies prove that some of them may actually make you gain more fat, even if they don’t contain any calories…)
- What kind of salt that actually regulates your blood pressure instead of slowly killing you. (and how cutting your sodium intake may be destroying your health)
- Should you buy into the current gluten-free fad? The 3 steps gluten test will help you to determine if you should ignore it, or if it can save your life.
- 16% of all the olive oils sold in the US are fake. Use the “fridge test” on page 48 to be sure you’re not wasting your money on unhealthy fake oil!
- Should you buy into the current gluten-free fad? The 3-step gluten test will help you to determine if you should ignore it, or if it can save your life.
- How to eat noodles every day on a low-carb diet (yes, it’s now possible, thanks to these special noodles you might want to take a look at on page 38)
- The kind of fish you should never eat, unless you want great amounts of chemicals in your bloodstream and increased risks of infertility…
- One natural calorie-free sweetener you can use every day without gaining an ounce of fat. (this stuff is 300 times sweeter than sugar!)
- If your fitness program gives you results so fast and so steady that you’re finding this a little too easy for your own taste…
- Is your cooking oil healthy, even when heated to high temperatures? (learn what’s the best cooking oil you can use on page 18)
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Healthy or Not scores 70.53/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://healthy-or-not.com/hon-launch/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: healthy-or-not.com you’ll also be taken through to healthy-or-not.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)